Monday, September 12, 2011

Justin Deaton

I love Jesus. If you know me then hopefully this won't come as a surprise. Just keep that in mind while the 7 of you who actually read this read this. The wise Rhett Pierce once said "I love basketball and I love women, but I hate woman's basketball." So I was thinking of two other things I enjoy on their own, just not together. I love pudding and I love pants, just not a fan of pudding pants. I love riding around in a wheelchair, and I love people who are handicapped, but its just not as fun being with a handicapped person and only one wheelchair because that means I have to walk and they can do wheelies. I love christians and I love Facebook, but I cannot stand christians on Facebook. Remember these are my opinions and my beliefs, these are in noway true for everyone this is just how I perceive it. I know we are to go into all the world and share the gospel so I'm sure that means Facebook as well but I think we should strive to do it in a less annoying way. Here are a few statues of a friend of mine. "Lets be honest it's easier to talk to God about men, then it is to talk to men 
about GOD. - Ray Comfort..only 2% of CHRISTians really witness - Bill Bright.......Get out and share CHRIST may we witness!! Be strong!! Be courageous!! It is our privilege to share CHRIST!!! Glory to GOD!! Go out to the highways and hedges!!" Okay that isn't  too bad, just full of awesome cliches. Here is another one that really stuck out to me: Everyone....My word...GOD is beyond words...HE is Indescribable..HE loves you!....He- GOD...LOVES you......I pray today if you do not know JESUS CHRIST....please asking HIM into your life today...Im going to ask you to do something please watch the video on my wall entitled Eric Ludy- The Gospel...To the lost- ask HIM to save you, repent of your sin...to the CHRISTian- We have a command to be obeyed...not a suggestion..a Command...may we do it today..love you guys..GLORY TO GOD! I feel if I saw that and I wasn't a christian I would just be really confused. I would have so many questions but my first question would be if his CAPS lock button was 
messing up while he was typing. Take it for what its worth I just feel like if we are going to live for Jesus He does deserve the best. So if we are called to give Him the best than why do Christians have the worst music, movies, and cliches. There are so many awful christian cliches out there so I decide to make a top 10 list of terrible cliches and phrases.

10- You need to get saved
9- Hells too hot and eternity is too long 
8- Now with everyones eyes closed and heads bowed raise your hand if you aren't 100% sure of your 
     salvation 
7- Hate the sin not the sinner
6- I have 3 unspoken prayer request
5- God is doing some big stuff here. (I'm pretty sure God does big stuff everywhere, not just America) 
4- If you have secular friends than you may have a heart issue.  
3- We had 17 people accept Christ tonight (Why do numbers matter and usually 6 of those same people   
     accepted last week)
2- (insert anything Toby Mac has ever said in his life)
1- If your booty moves to the music before your heart does than you need to change the station. 


I'm really not bitter for being spiritually abused in high school, I find it pretty entertaining now. I just feel sorry for those so stuck in their own ways they miss out and never realize that there is more to their American fun-sucking Jesus than what they have been brainwashed into thinking. There was one time when I brought my NIV to the strictly KJV only Bible study and how much trouble I got in for bringing it. I could have brought in a Koran in and gotten less flack for it, mostly because most the people there probably had no idea what a Koran was. One of the girls told me that I was using the "Satan Bible" and also it was the New Idiots Version, they were really clever. 


So as a man there are certain unspoken man rules. Like whenever you're in the bathroom at the urinal you can only look straight ahead, never talk to the stranger next to you and never ever make eye contact with the person next to you. If you have to use a stall the handicapped stalls are always fair game, but if you walk out and there is a actual handicapped person waiting to go than you better start limping or appear handicapped. 


Here is an updated life plan. Find 3 other guys and move to LA for the summer. Get a job as a waiter to pay rent and audition for everything available just to get my name out there. I'm so tired of not being famous I mean I just broke 1,000 Facebook friends, only 1,000 how weak is that? After I become famous, move to 
Australia and become Australian. 

"I use to play sports then I realized you can buy trophies. Now I'm good at everything" -Demetri Martin

Later, JG


No comments:

Post a Comment