Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kaitlin's 2nd Bday Post

So today, April 30th, is not only the birth date of Willie Nelson and Kristen Dunst, but also my little sister Kaitlin's birthday. So in honor of your 18th birthday, I would just like to bring up some of the good memories that you may have forgotten. (If your not Kaitlin you probably won't get any of these, but thanks for reading anyway) So here it goes. First I would like to apologize for the following: Sorry for always acting like I didn't remember the dumb things we did growing up whenever you brought them up in front of my "cool" friends (I remembered everyone) sorry for playing the song "Saturn has a ring around it" but singing "Kaitlin has a ring around her" whenever you got your headgear. Sorry for when we fought always bringing up the time when you got beat up by that African American girl at my baseball game just because I knew it would make you cry. Seriously I still feel terrible for all of that. Sorry for hiding from you whenever I was with my friends in the neighborhood. Sorry about Buford. Sorry for always telling you that you had a tick on your arm when it was really, well never mind... Ice cream sandwiches, hot dogs. Oh and now that I have confessed everything I can think of let me just say I never farted on your pillow to give you pink eye, never!

Anyway your welcome for all the friends I gave you in high school. Your welcome for paving the way of your student body presidency by being elected 2 years prior and staring the tradition (lots of pressure Annie). On a different note I can't tell you how proud of you I am Kaitlin. I can't wait to work with you this summer and its going to be such a blessing having you at JBU in the Fall!

"Have you seen that show Parks and Re-creation? Kaitlin don't you mean parks and recreation? oh yeah that one" -Kaitlin Grant.

Later, JG

No comments:

Post a Comment